Larne Port: All About the Harbour
Directions (On the Map)
Phone number: +44 1304 44888
Traveling to Larne Port
Parking at Larne Port
When traveling to Larne Port by car but continuing onboard as a pedestrian, you can park your car at the port. The costs are:
- 80p per hour, up to 8 hours
- £8 per day
Tip: Have someone drop you off at the port.
It can be wise to arrange transportation to Larne Port. The first 20 minutes of parking are free, allowing you to quickly disembark and continue your journey without incurring parking fees.
Further travel from Larne Port?
From the port of Larne, you can easily travel to other cities and destinations in (Northern) Ireland. Below are specific destinations and how to get there via Larne Port.
- To Belfast: Drive from Larne to Belfast using the A8 highway. It takes around 30-40 minutes by car, depending on traffic. You can also take the train from Larne to Belfast, which takes about 1 hour.
- To Derry/Londonderry: Drive from Larne to Derry/Londonderry using the M2 and A6 highways. It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes by car. There are also bus services available, but the travel time varies.
- To Portrush: Take the A2 highway from Larne to Portrush. This route offers beautiful views of the Northern Ireland coast and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- To Enniskillen: Drive from Larne to Enniskillen using the M1 and A4 highways. It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes by car.
- To Newcastle: Take the A24 highway from Larne to Newcastle. This route goes through the scenic Mourne Mountains landscape and takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes by car.